The program offers
Theoretical and application-based knowledge in the banking and financial sector
Management and analytic skills to work with various financial tools such as regulatory agencies and global markets
- Lending Finance
- Bank management
- Commercial, public and private banking
- Customer service skills
The student should have passed std. 12 board exam in one and same sitting or its equivalent.
The University of Mumbai
At the end of the program, the graduates possess
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to handle customers
- Basic knowledge about Banking and Insurance industries
- Specialization in certain areas like credit appraisal skills
- Skills to manage huge loan files and foreign exchange
Program Specific Outcomes
At the end of the program, the graduates will be able to
- Handle various financial activities associated with banking and insurance sectors.
- Operate efficiently in the Banking and Insurance environment in the financial service sector.
- Handle risk coverage or protection against various hazards of life
- Operate efficiently in the financial contracts that bind two people to certain responsibilities via Policy.
- Handle various technologies employed in the field of Banking and Insurance.
Career Options Post BBI
- Bank manager
- Finance officer
- Insurance manager
- Credit and cash manager
- Financial advisor
- Marketing agent
- Risk manager
- Sales representative
- Executive in Merchant and Investment Banking
- KPO Executive
- Re-Insurance Executive
- BPO Executive
Other Fees involved for the First Year only
Students from other than Maharashtra State Board
- Additional Fee : Rs. Nil
- Eligibility Fee : Rs. 2000*
* This fee may be exceeded as per UoM Rules & Regulation.